God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Omniscience of Shirdi Sai Baba: A story about his love
Once Mr Das Ganu, a devotee of Sai Baba was telling stories of Sai Baba at the Kaupeeneshwara temple of Thana. MR Chholkar, who had a small post as an employee at the Civil Court, was listening to the greatness of Baba and prayed "Baba, If I get a job in the department exams with your grace, I'll come to shirdi and distribute Candies (sugar rocks) to your devotees."
Chholkar got a permanent job as he wanted, but he was poor to travel to Shirdi rightaway. He saved money by drinking tea without sugar so that he could travel to Shirdi. After a few days he travelled to Shirdi and joined the group gathered around Sai Baba. Sai Baba called Mr Jog, a devotee nearby and instructed "Give this man a tea with more sugar today."
Chholkar overcame with joy and tears overflew, he was given the chance to know that true masters are omniscient and answer even the smallest worldly prayers. With unmoving devotion he became a true devotee.
1. Story of Ramanujacharya's Love [story]
2. Sweetness of True Love [story]
4. Story of Shirdi Sai Baba's death [story]
7. Story of Hastamalaka [story]
10. A man found god through his love for his wife [story]
11. Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa saves a scorpion [story]
12. A war between Kshatriyas and Brahmins [story]
14. Guru & Disciple cross the river [story]
15. Story of Lord Rama meeting Shabari [story]