God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Story of Swami Vivekananda: Why Religious Tolerance?
In 1898 Swami vivekananda was visiting famous Ksheer Bhavani temple of Kashmir. He was hurt seeing all the destruction caused to the idols and temples by the Islamic invaders.
"Mother Divine, why did you let those fanatics destroy your idols and your own temple? How could you let this happen?" he prayed.
He heard a feminine voice reply "Why should it matter to you? Why should you worry why I let them destroy? Is it you who takes care of me? or is it I who takes care of you?"
She who creates, preserves the entire existence knows why things happen, we should rather learn to live with Love and compassion among ourselves in the present, let the divine take care of happenings, let us not be swayed by the past.
4. Story of Swami Vivekananda: Idol Worship [story]
6. Swami Vivekananda on eating Beef: A story [story]
8. A story about Brahma Vishnu and Shiva [story]
13. Story of a thief who became a monk [story]
14. Krishna Balarama and a forest monster [story]
15. Be a Lion not a dog [story]