God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
→ AumAmen » Buddhism » Stories
→ AumAmen » Christianity » Stories
→ AumAmen » Hinduism » Stories
→ AumAmen » Islam » Stories
Four holy men from four different religions
They never saw each other, neither did they ever speak to each other. Years later when they all reached salvation, the end of their religious paths, they found that they had all arrived at the same place. Then they became friends and started living in the same cave.
The Moral: The story illustrates that only those who have not reached the final stage in their spiritual journey quarrel over the differences in religions. Those who have arrived at their destination realize that all religions arrive at the same goal.
7. Repeat the name of God all the time [quote]
9. King and a scholar in delusion [story]
10. The four wives of a dying husband [story]
13. Truth is exact correspondence with reality [quote]
15. Does God Exist? a story of Buddha [story]