God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Story of Swami Vivekananda: Standing up to the haters
Swami Vivekananda was touring North India. There were 2 British tourists in the same car. As night approached Swami Vivekananda fell into sleep in his seat.
The British were very annoyed seeing an Indian in their car, that too a monk. They threw Swami vivekananda's shoes outside the window and went to sleep.
Swami vivekananda woke up at 4 A.M in the morning, Swami understood it was the work of the other two guys. Swamiji threw their overcoats outside the windows.
In the morning the other tourists woke up. They realized their overcoats were missing, they asked Swamiji "Hey Mister, do you know where our overcoats are?"
To which swamiji replied "Oh, they must have gone to find my boots."
The British understood what had happened and kept quite.
4. Story of Swami Vivekananda: Idol Worship [story]
6. Swami Vivekananda on eating Beef: A story [story]
8. A story about Brahma Vishnu and Shiva [story]
13. Story of a thief who became a monk [story]
14. Krishna Balarama and a forest monster [story]
15. Be a Lion not a dog [story]