God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
God always helps us – we should have belief in him
Water started increasing and the man climbed to second floor and continued praying again, the boatman came again and asked him to come into the boat, but again the person refused and said God will come to help him.
The water level increased further, and he went to terrace and continued praying God, again the boatman came to rescue him but he ignored him and continued praying for help.
We should never expect god to come directly and help us, he will send someone or he will come in any form to help, we should see God in all and help others and make all happy, then God will be pleased by us because we are indirectly making God happy.
1. Story of King Janaka: I am God [story]
2. God's Logic: Story of Krishna and Uddhava [story]
4. Be a Lion not a dog [story]
6. Each and Every creation of God has a Reason [story]
7. God appears as half Shiva and half Vishnu [story]
11. Pride of a Radha (disciple) [story]
12. A man found god through his love for his wife [story]
13. Guru & Disciple cross the river [story]
14. Beyond atheism and theism [story]
15. Does God Exist? a story of Buddha [story]