God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Birth of River Kaveri - God Comes in Different Forms to help us
King Kavera was very happy and named his daughter as Kaveri. She married sage Agastya, they both led their life by helping people. Once a demon named Shoorapadma, was troubling people by stopping rain reaching earth. Kaveri tried to help people in different ways she can and kept praying God.
One day Sage Agastya went to a lake to have his bath, but he felt it is not safe for Kaveri to be let alone in ashram. He turned Kaveri into a water and put her in his Kamandala(utensil used by Sages to carry holy water). As he entered into lake, living the Kamandala in the river bank Lord Ganesha came in the form of crow and hit the Kamandala, the water from it flowed and turned into a river.
This is how Kaveri helped people by converting herself into water. God always comes in different forms to help suffering people and all our prayers will be answered in one way or the other, it might take time but always gods helps the people and never leave our hands.
2. Story of King Janaka: I am God [story]
3. God's Logic: Story of Krishna and Uddhava [story]
5. Be a Lion not a dog [story]
6. Each and Every creation of God has a Reason [story]
8. God appears as half Shiva and half Vishnu [story]
9. Pride of a Radha (disciple) [story]
10. A man found god through his love for his wife [story]
11. Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa saves a scorpion [story]
12. Story of Lord Rama meeting Shabari [story]
13. Is the world a lie? [story]
14. Beyond atheism and theism [story]
15. Does God Exist? a story of Buddha [story]