God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
→ AumAmen » Christianity » Jokes
Sermon on the sin of Lying
A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."
The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17. Every hand went up.
The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."
2. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! God is great [joke]
3. Lady loses her handbag, a boy finds it [joke]
6. Preacher's Horse that stops at 'Amen' [joke]
7. Meeting Jonah in Heaven/ Hell [joke]
8. An old couple die and go to Heaven [joke]
11. I'm asking the Lord to give me a good sermon [joke]
12. God is watching the apples [joke]
13. How many points to get into Heaven? [joke]
14. Cute blackmail to Jesus [joke]
15. Life is a three ring circus [joke]