God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
→ AumAmen » Christianity » Jokes
Cute blackmail to Jesus
A little boy wants a bike for Christmas really badly, but the kid is a real bad seed, and he knows it.
He writes a letter to Jesus. "Dear Jesus, if I get a bike for Christmas, I'll be good for a whole week." He thinks about it, crosses out what he wrote, and says, "I can't be good for a whole week, I'll be good for five days." He crosses that out and writes, "I'll be good for four days." Then he thinks again and says, "Can't do that." He gets down to one day and says, "I can't even be good for a day."
Then in frustration, goes to the Church and gets the small statue of the Virgin Mary, wraps it up in a blanket, puts it in a paper bag, throws it in his closet and says, "Dear Jesus, if I don't get a bike for Christmas, you'll never see your mother again!"
1. man woman Joke (Paramahansa Yogananda) [joke]
3. Lawyers who made it to heaven [joke]
4. Lady loses her handbag, a boy finds it [joke]
6. Preacher's Horse that stops at 'Amen' [joke]
7. Meeting Jonah in Heaven/ Hell [joke]
8. An old couple die and go to Heaven [joke]
11. I'm asking the Lord to give me a good sermon [joke]
12. God is watching the apples [joke]
13. Jesus, Moses and an old man go golfing [joke]
14. God, how long is a million years to you [joke]
15. Oh, the Lord did it again [joke]