God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Lawyers who made it to heaven
New York divorce lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates.
Saint Peter asks him "What have you done to merit entrance into Heaven?"
The Lawyer thought a moment, then said, "A week ago, I gave a quarter to a homeless person on the street."
Saint Peter asked Gabriel to check this out in the record, and after a moment Gabriel affirmed that this was true. Saint Peter said, "Well , that's fine, but it's not really quite enough to get you into Heaven."
The Lawyer said, "Wait Wait! There's more! Three years ago I also gave a homeless person a quarter."
Saint Peter nodded to Gabriel, who after a moment nodded back, affirming this, too, had been verified. Saint Peter then whispered to Gabriel, "Well, what do you suggest we do with this fellow?"
Gabriel gave the Lawyer a sidelong glance, then said to Saint Peter, "Let's give him back his 50 cents and tell him to go to Hell."
1. man woman Joke (Paramahansa Yogananda) [joke]
3. No! it's that woman's punishment [joke]
5. Lady loses her handbag, a boy finds it [joke]
7. Meeting Jonah in Heaven/ Hell [joke]
8. An old couple die and go to Heaven [joke]
10. I'm asking the Lord to give me a good sermon [joke]
11. How many points to get into Heaven? [joke]
12. Cute blackmail to Jesus [joke]
13. Jesus, Moses and an old man go golfing [joke]
14. God, how long is a million years to you [joke]
15. Oh, the Lord did it again [joke]