God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
The Ten Principal Upanishads
There are 108 listed Upnaishads, out of which Shankaracharya wrote commentaries for 12. 10 out of these 12 are popular and commented by many other sages as well. Madhvacharya has writen commentaries for 9 of these ten.
These Ten Upanishads (Dashopanishads) are:
The other two commented by Lord Shankara are Shvetashvatara Upanishad and Nrisimha Tapaniya Upanishad.
3. Mundane distortions in the Divine discourse [topic]
5. Dashavatara of Lord Vishnu [topic]
6. List of direct disciples of Shirdi Sai Baba [topic]
7. Promises of Shirdi Sai Baba to his Devotees [topic]
8. Shirdi Sai Baba Name meaning and Origin [topic]
10. Mahabharata Family Tree Chart [topic]
11. Markata Kishora Nyaya, Maarjaala Kishora Nyaya [topic]
13. Lord Ganesha symbolism [topic]
14. What are the ashta (8) Siddhis and nava (9) nidhis [question]
15. Ashta Siddhis & other supernatural powers [topic]