God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Be a Lion not a dog
Dada Vaswani when he was a small boy saw a monk sitting near and asked him to give him some wisdom.
The monk advised "My child, Be a Lion, not a dog."
"What does that mean? would you please explain?" inquired Dada.
"When you throw a ball in front of the dog, it will run after the ball. When you throw something at the Lion its attention is still on you, not on the object you throw. It will be waiting to grab hold of you.
"Always focus on the source, not the incidents, not the effects. Go to the source"
1. Story of King Janaka: I am God [story]
3. Krishna Balarama and a forest monster [story]
5. Each and Every creation of God has a Reason [story]
8. King and a scholar in delusion [story]
9. Four holy men from four different religions [story]
10. The four wives of a dying husband [story]
11. A man found god through his love for his wife [story]
13. Who is a Brahmin? What is Upanishad? [story]
14. Beyond atheism and theism [story]
15. Does God Exist? a story of Buddha [story]