God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa saves a scorpion
Ramakrishna suddenly shook his hand in pain and dropped the scorpion. The scorpion fell back into the river and once again started to swim desperately. Ramakrishna lifted it again with his hand off the river and ran towards the edge of the river to save it, the scorpion stung him again in its confused state. This time he found a twig floating in the water and carefully moved the scorpion to the edge off the water.
One of the disciples who were watching all this happening asked his Guru 'O Master! Why did you lift it the second time? Even after it stung you causing so much pain?'
The Guru replied 'It is the nature of the scorpion, it will sting us when it is scared. It was struggling, it was in pain; it is my nature to help it. Should I give up my nature Just because it stung me ?'
When true love fills the heart, one treats other creatures like he treats himself
2. Story of Ramanujacharya's Love [story]
3. Sweetness of True Love [story]
4. Story of Shirdi Sai Baba's death [story]
8. Pride of a Radha (disciple) [story]
10. A man found god through his love for his wife [story]
11. Maitreya appears to Asanga [story]
13. Guru & Disciple cross the river [story]
14. Story of Lord Rama meeting Shabari [story]
15. Beyond atheism and theism [story]