God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Sant Jnaneshwar visits Namdev
Seeing their miserable condition Namdev distributes his clothes for free. He comes back home empty handed, seeing that his wife leaves him and goes to her father's house. Janabai prays to Krishna and weeps in pain as Namdev is separated from his wife and children.
Sant Jnaneshwar who was visiting Namdev to take him along on a North India pilgrimage sees Janabai weeping and asks her "What is it Janabai?".
"Oh brother, does it make Lord happy to see his children suffer?" asks Jana
"Is it you talking?" asks Jnaneshwar
"Don't you see how mercilessly Lord has treated Namdev?" says Jana
"You forget sister, It is only a dream, he is the only one who gives. Jana, all is maya of Vitthal, He who looted is Vitthal, He who is looted is Vitthal, Namdev who helped them is Vitthal, You who is weeping is Vitthal, Whole world is Vitthal, when you realize this, you won't be troubled after"
1. Story of Vibhishana: Always Pick Dharma [story]
2. Sant Janabai (1949) hindi movie [movie]
4. Pride of a Radha (disciple) [story]
7. Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa saves a scorpion [story]
9. A war between Kshatriyas and Brahmins [story]
11. Guru & Disciple cross the river [story]
12. Story of Lord Rama meeting Shabari [story]
13. Is the world a lie? [story]
14. Who is a Brahmin? What is Upanishad? [story]
15. Beyond atheism and theism [story]