God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Guru & Disciple cross the river
"Sure" said the elder monk and held her up in his arms, they crossed the river, he let her down, she went to her village after thanking the monk. The younger monk wasn't taking this all easily. He looked little worried.
The monks came to their monastery after couple of hours of difficult walk in the hills, the younger monk was still not settled, sensing it the Guru asked him what the matter was. The disciple said "Master, we have sworn of not touching a woman, but you carried her in your arms, you tell us not to think of women but you touched her" complained the disciple.
Guru said this with a smile : "I carried her across the river and left her on the other side, but you are still carrying her"
2. Story of Ramanujacharya's Love [story]
4. Story of Shirdi Sai Baba's death [story]
7. Each and Every creation of God has a Reason [story]
8. Story of Hastamalaka [story]
10. God appears as half Shiva and half Vishnu [story]
11. Story of three mangoes: 2 real one imaginary [story]
12. Sadhguru Jaggi vasudev 'bullshit' joke [joke]
14. Story of Lord Rama meeting Shabari [story]
15. young monks at a temple [joke]