God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
The scientific reason behind bells in Hindu temples
Most of us would have thought why do we see bells in all the Hindu temples and what will be the significance nature of bell to keep in all the temples and ringing while doing Pooja also and here is a scientific reason behind Temple bell presence; Bell is not made up of just your ordinary metal. It is made of various metals including cadmium, lead, copper, zinc, nickel, chromium and manganese.
The proportion at which each one of them mixed is real science behind a bell. Each of these bells is made to produce such a distinct sound that it can create unity of your left and right brain. The moment you ring that bell, bell produces sharp but lasting sound which lasts for minimum of seven seconds in echo mode good enough to touch your seven healing centres or chakras in your body. The moment bell sound happens your brain is emptied of all thoughts.
Invariably you will enter state of Tran’s state where you are very receptive. This Trans state is the one with awareness. You are so occupied in mind that only way to awaken you is with a Shock! Bell works as Anti-dote to your mind. Before you enter temple – to awake you and prepare you for taste of awareness is the real reason behind temple bell.
1. What if there is no God? What if Spirituality is sham? [question]
4. Who should read Bhagavad Gita? Who is it for? [question]
5. What is the Purpose of Life? [question]
6. Is Hinduism Polytheistic? [question]
7. Does Hinduism Condemn Atheism & Atheists? [question]
9. Which one is conducive to Liberation? Work or knowledge [question]
10. Shirdi Sai Baba Name meaning and Origin [topic]
11. Who was Lord Sri Krishna's Guru? [question]
13. What are the ashta (8) Siddhis and nava (9) nidhis [question]
14. Why do monks fail? are they all fake? [question]
15. What is the name of hindu place of worship? [question]