God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Who should read Bhagavad Gita? Who is it for?
Bhagavad Gita is a text on Spirituality. Anybody can read it regardless of one's Religion, Education, Age or Gender. There is enough for each to appreciate. At least some of the verses will stick to heart for each.
Though everyone will find solace in Bhagavad Gita, it is the one who is spiritually ready to absorb its wisdom the one who will benefit the most.
Who is it not suitable For?
It is suitable for everyone, but if One is not spiritually ready yet, one can not appreciate it fully. Kids who are too young to understand Deep concepts perhaps shouldn't read it until they are intellectually capable of understanding.
1. Bhagavad Gita Dhyanam (Dhyana slokas) [topic]
2. What is the Purpose of Life? [question]
3. Does Hinduism Condemn Atheism & Atheists? [question]
5. Bhagavad-Gita Treatise of Self-help [topic]
6. Mundane distortions in the Divine discourse [topic]
8. Which one is conducive to Liberation? Work or knowledge [question]
9. Shirdi Sai Baba Name meaning and Origin [topic]
10. Who was Lord Sri Krishna's Guru? [question]
11. The scientific reason behind bells in Hindu temples [ritual]
13. What are the ashta (8) Siddhis and nava (9) nidhis [question]
14. Why do monks fail? are they all fake? [question]
15. What is the name of hindu place of worship? [question]