God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
There is Meditation,Yoga; Is there any use to Naam Smaran, Bhajan spiritually?
Once a fellow asked Mukunduru Swami: There is Meditation,Yoga, Samadhi and such practices, but is there any use to Naam Smaran, Bhajan etc. spiritually?
Mukunduru Swami: Why not? there is accountability to every practice. A baby is born, it drinks mother's milk; Little while later it drinks milk from a bottle; After some time it drinks from a cup. Spiritual practices are like the steps, each gets to practice according to his merits.
1. What if there is no God? What if Spirituality is sham? [question]
4. Who should read Bhagavad Gita? Who is it for? [question]
5. What is the Purpose of Life? [question]
6. Is Hinduism Polytheistic? [question]
7. Does Hinduism Condemn Atheism & Atheists? [question]
9. Which one is conducive to Liberation? Work or knowledge [question]
10. Shirdi Sai Baba Name meaning and Origin [topic]
11. Who was Lord Sri Krishna's Guru? [question]
12. The scientific reason behind bells in Hindu temples [ritual]
13. What are the ashta (8) Siddhis and nava (9) nidhis [question]
14. Why do monks fail? are they all fake? [question]
15. What is the name of hindu place of worship? [question]