God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Sadhguru Jaggi vasudev 'bullshit' joke
(This is a funny joke, often told by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev to emphasise on the importance of right philosophy)
It once happened, on a certain day, a bull and a pheasant were grazing on the field. The bull was grazing on the grass, the pheasant was picking ticks off the bull; they are partners, you know?
Then the pheasant looked at a huge tree which was at the edge of the field, and very nostalgically said, "Alas, there was a time when I could fly to the top most branch of the tree, but today I do not have the strength even to fly to the first branch of the tree"
The bull very nonchalantly said, "That's no problem! Eat a little bit of my dung every day, you will see, within a fortnight's time you will reach the top of the tree."
The pheasant said, "Oh, come off it! How is that possible?"
The bull replied, "Really, please try and see. The whole humanity is on it, you could try, too."
Very hesitantly, the pheasant started pecking at the dung, and lo, on the very first day it reached the first branch of the tree. In a fortnight's time, it reached the topmost branch of the tree. It just went and sat on the topmost branch and just enjoyed the scenery. The old farmer saw a fat old pheasant on the top of the tree. He took out his shotgun and shot him off the tree. So the moral of the story is: even bullshit can get you to the top, but never lets you stay there.
So if you are seeking a life of fulfilment, joy, peace and well being within yourself, don't try to fool yourself in some way. You must do the right thing, otherwise it won't work
2. God appears as half Shiva and half Vishnu [story]
4. Story of three mangoes: 2 real one imaginary [story]
5. It was my wife's first husband [joke]
6. To forgive and to forget [quote]
7. Paramahansa Yogananda on man-woman love [quote]
8. man woman Joke (Paramahansa Yogananda) [joke]
9. Guru & Disciple cross the river [story]
10. No! it's that woman's punishment [joke]
12. I'm asking the Lord to give me a good sermon [joke]
13. A Weekly Reminder [joke]
14. young monks at a temple [joke]
15. Socrates quote on marriage [quote]