God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
How many points to get into Heaven?
A man dies and goes to heaven.
St. Peter meets him at the Pearly Gates and says, "Here's how it works. You need 100 points to make it into heaven. You tell me all the good things you've done, and I give you a certain number of points for each item, depending on how good it was. When you reach 100 points, you get in."
"Okay," the man says, "I was married to the same woman for 50 years and never cheated on her, and loved her deep in my heart."
"That's wonderful," says St.Peter, "that's worth two points!"
"Only two points?" the man says. "Well, I attended church all my life and supported its ministry with my tithes and service."
"Terrific!" says St.Peter. "That's certainly worth a point."
"One point!?!! I started a soup kitchen in my city and also worked in a shelter for homeless veterans."
"Fantastic, that's good for two more points," St.Peter says.
"Two points!?!!" Exasperated, the man cries, "At this rate, the only way I'll get into heaven is by the grace of God."
'Bingo! Now you can come in!' St Peter lets the man inside heaven
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
1. God's Logic: Story of Krishna and Uddhava [story]
3. No! it's that woman's punishment [joke]
4. Lawyers who made it to heaven [joke]
6. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! God is great [joke]
8. Meeting Jonah in Heaven/ Hell [joke]
9. An old couple die and go to Heaven [joke]
11. I'm asking the Lord to give me a good sermon [joke]
12. God is watching the apples [joke]
13. Jesus, Moses and an old man go golfing [joke]
14. God, how long is a million years to you [joke]
15. foolish preacher who loved god [joke]