God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
foolish preacher who loved god
A preacher who was traveling on a ship fell into the ocean and unfortunately nobody noticed and he wasn't a good swimmer.
A boat came by, the captain saw the preacher and yelled, "Do you need help, sir?" The preacher calmly said "No, Thanks, but God will save me."
A little later, another boat came by and the fisherman asked, "Hey, do you need help?" The preacher replied again, "No, thanks but God will save me."
Eventually the preacher drowned and died, he had only merits in his name so he went to heaven. The preacher asked God, "O Lord, Why didn't you save me?"
God replied, "Dear, I sent you two boats, why didn't you take them? "
Moral of the story: Don't expect God to do supernatural things and reject the human help that he sends your way
1. It is foolishness to say God is not personal [quote]
2. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! God is great [joke]
4. Preacher's Horse that stops at 'Amen' [joke]
5. Sermon on the sin of Lying [joke]
6. Meeting Jonah in Heaven/ Hell [joke]
7. An old couple die and go to Heaven [joke]
10. I'm asking the Lord to give me a good sermon [joke]
11. God is watching the apples [joke]
12. How many points to get into Heaven? [joke]
13. Cute blackmail to Jesus [joke]
14. Jesus, Moses and an old man go golfing [joke]
15. God, how long is a million years to you [joke]