God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Hindu married Women wear Toe Ring - Importance of religious practices
Wearing toe rings is not just the significance of married women but there is science behind it. Normally toe rings are worn on the second toe.
In Ayurveda or in puranas it is said that all our life forces runs to our toes so in ancient times the one of the medicines were the acupressure in toes. It is said that a particular nerve from the second toe connects to the uterus and passes to heart. Wearing toe ring on this finger strengthens the uterus. It has the below beneficial for the women
· It will keep it healthy by regulating the blood flow to it and menstrual cycle will be regularized.
· It’s a best way of treating gynaecological problems by massaging the second toe.
· The toe rings are worn on both the legs which maintains a balance of energies so there is a balanced uterus.
· As Silver is a good conductor; it also absorbs polar energies from the earth and passes it to the body.
Even in Indian history the epic ‘Ramayana’ there were some topics related to toe ring. i.e. When Sita was kidnapped by Ravana, on the way, she throw her toe ring as the identification for lord Rama which shows that toe ring is used from ancient time.
4. Importance of religious practices [practice]
6. Always keep your discrimination alive [quote]
9. To those thus ever attached to Me [quote]
10. Mahabharata Family Tree Chart [topic]
14. You will find that everything will betray you [quote]
15. Falter no more.... Follow the truth that God [quote]