God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
सर्वमङ्गलमाङ्गल्ये शिवे सर्वार्थसाधिके ।
शरण्ये त्र्यम्बके गौरि नारायणि नमोऽस्तु ते ॥
Sarva mangala mangallye Shive sarvartha sadhake|
Sharanye tryambeke Gouri Naaraayani namostute||
Word by word meaning
Sarva mangala mangallye-adorned with all auspiciousness; Shiva-auspicious; sarvartha sadhake-fulfiller of both worldly and spiritual wishes; sharanye-the source of refuge; tryambeke-the mother (Lord) of the three worlds; Gouri-the Goddess who is Rays of Light; Naaraayani- the wife of Lord Narayana / Exposure of consciousness; namostute-salutations to you.
Full meaning in English
Salutations to who adorned with all auspiciousness and herself auspicious, fulfiller of both worldly and spiritual wishes, the source of refuge, the mother (Lord) of the three worlds, the Goddess who is Rays of Light and the wife of Lord Narayana / Exposure of consciousness.
1. Om Ajnana Timirandhasya: Lyrics & Meaning [mantra]
4. OM Namaste Astu Bhagavan: Shiva Stotram [stotra]
7. Mahalakshmi Stotram [stotra]
8. Sharada stotram [stotra]
9. Guru stotram [stotra]
10. Ganapathi stotram [stotra]
11. shiva ashtottara shatanamavali [stotra]
12. Surya ashtottara shatanamavali [stotra]
13. Aditya Hridayam Stotram [stotra]
15. Hanuman Chalisa [stotra]