God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Devotion brings dispassion, dispassion leads to Wisdom
If you want to attain salvation, the first step is sincere devotion. Devotion will bring Vairagya. Vairagya will lead to Jnana. Therefore your aim should be Jnana and your first foot must be on devotion.
- Muktabai (sister of Saint Jnaneswar)
Muktabai who was an elnightened 14 year old teaches yogi Changdev who was said to be 1400 years old and had many great powers, but still lacked the true wisdom, Muktabai took him as her disciple.
7. Wisdom Is a Chisel, Love Is the Sandpaper [quote]
8. Bhakti path is the best way to reach God [quote]
11. Self-control is the way to real Happiness [quote]
14. Truth is exact correspondence with reality [quote]