God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
Autobiography of a Yogi- Paramahansa Yogananda: Download Pdf
Autobiography of A Yogi, an autobiogrphy written by Paramahansa Yogananda, a monk from India who lived in the U.S.A for rest of his adult life is an enthralling account of the Mystical powers of the Yogis, secret lives of sages among us, wisdom of the highly exalted divine beings.
Autobiography of a Yogi has been considered by many as one of the classic accounts of Spiritual traditions of India. It is listed in Top 10 of Goodreads spiritual classics, Amazon autobiographies and on other sites & Lists.
Note: This is a book made of the text from the freely available Wikisource. If there are any errors, let us Know, we will try to fix them.
1. 'My India', A Poem by Paramahansa Yogananda [topic]
2. Paramahansa Yogananda Quotes [topic]
7. Always keep your discrimination alive [quote]
12. You will find that everything will betray you [quote]
13. Falter no more.... Follow the truth that God [quote]
15. Always associate with those who are loyal to God [quote]