God, Spirituality & Religion
Uniting EAST & WEST spiritually..!!
St Teresa of Avila
"From silly devotions and sour-faced saints, good Lord, deliver us"- Saint Teresa of Avila
Saint Teresa always used to be joyful and lighthearted, she was an advocate of joy and cheerfulness, While talking of the grim faced monks and nuns she said "A sad nun is a bad nun, I am more afraid of one unhappy sister than a crowd of evil spirits"
Teresa achieved higher spiritual heights while always remaining down to earth and joyful, in fact most of the great saints have behaved that way, there seems to be misconception among people that a saint should be serious, even among monks and nuns
2. Self-control is the way to real Happiness [quote]
5. Truth is exact correspondence with reality [quote]
6. You have nothing if you have not God [quote]
8. The first experiment is silence [quote]
12. Paramahansa Yogananda on man-woman love [quote]
13. man woman Joke (Paramahansa Yogananda) [joke]
15. St Teresa of Avila meets Jesus Christ [story]